Eco Yoga mat is an entirely natural “sticky” mat. Composed from plant-based ingredients, 100% natural rubber compound and specifically selected jute weave, the unique design considers both the practical and aesthetic whilst still offering all the qualities needed for a sincere practice. The pure rubber underside will grip the floor and rubber/hessian mix on top also for grip, comfort and support. 9mm thick and of course MADE IN THE UK.
The process of application allows for the full characteristic expression of the natural jute material, uniquely encased in 100% natural rubber.
The jute offers a durable, tactile, natural surface for practice whilst the rubber provides excellent grip.
- Made in the UK since 2003
- Plant-based biodegradable materials
- 100% natural rubber & jute
- Non-slip Supper Grippy
- For beginners & experienced students alike
- Practical, ethical & beautiful
- A dry dusty mat will lose grip. Keep your ecoYoga Mat fresh and clean by regularly wiping it down with a damp cloth. For a full wash use the traditional woollens method: Soak or shower then roll within a towel to remove water excess. Hang to dry. You can also machine wash with a drop of detergent in a cold non-spin cycle. Do not tumble dry. Extensive washing will dry out and loosen the jute plant fires. Natural rubber is sensitive to extreme heat and UV-rays so store out of direct sunlight and avoid contact with oils: all these will accelerate the breakdown of the compound. General mat cleaners are concocted for plastic mats and often contain oils.
- Your mat will ultimately want to return to the earth so take care of it as much as you can whilst it spends its life span with you.