Bosom Buddies Sports Wear are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and have published this guide to help you understand how and why Bosom Buddies Sports Wear collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. If we make changes to this Policy we will notify you by updating this statement on our website. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register with Bosom Buddies Sports Wear you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfill your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders.
- Manage your account.
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
- We may contact you by email with offers from Bosom Buddies Sports Wear.
- Bosom Buddies Sports Wear will not share your information with other companies or third. Please be aware that if we are requested, by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your information and/or use your information, we are entitled to do so.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site. If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop emailing information to you by emailing [email protected], quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry. You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998
You have a right to access the personal data that we hold on you. If you would like to see a copy please send a £10 fee and a written request to Bosom Buddies Sports Wear, quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry. If you think the information we hold on you is incorrect please email [email protected], quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.
Our Contact Details
Bosom Buddies Sports Wear
26 Fountain Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire GL6 0BL
Telephone: 01453 833733
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders for items from Bosom Buddies Sports Wear. By ordering goods from Bosom Buddies Sports Wear you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. The supplier of the goods featured is Bosom Buddies Sports Wear Directory, (“Bosom Buddies Sports Wear”, “we”, or “us”). Head Office 26 Fountain Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire GL6 0BL. You may contact us at this address or by email through the contact section at bosombuddiessportsbras.co.uk or call us on 01453 833733.
Purchases from Bosom Buddies Sports Wear will be charged by PayPal the day of the order.
Orders and Contract Information
Your order is accepted and a contract is formed between Bosom Buddies Sports Wear and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by Bosom Buddies Sports Wear, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from Bosom Buddies Sports Wear acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by Bosom Buddies Sports Wear or may be cancelled by you. Exceptions apply to orders for personalised items and goods made to your order which cannot be cancelled by you once you have received email confirmation that your order has been received; as such items and goods may already be in production as a result of your order. For a full list of exceptions please see under the heading EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY.
Following formation of the contract Bosom Buddies Sports Wear shall continue to own any goods ordered until it has received payment in full from you even though the goods may have already been delivered to you.
The Standard delivery charge is £2.00 per order, on all orders under 5 pieces. We do not deliver outside mainland UK and Northern Ireland, this includes to BFPO addresses
Standard Bosom Buddies Sports Wear delivery service. The standard Bosom Buddies Sports Wear service applies on orders to mainland UK
Under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 14 days. The period of 14 days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. Please be aware that your right to cancel does not apply to certain goods that we sell, for example, items made to your order, such as made to measure sports bras, made to measure clothing and bespoke. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within a period of 14 days beginning on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and may inspect and assess them, but not use them. You should return goods to us in their original packaging, wherever possible, as soon as possible after informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage. We cannot accept substitute or alternative items by way of returns nor are we able to send them back to you. So please look closely at the items you return to us. If you return or attempt to return substitute or alternative items you will still be responsible for paying for the original item purchased and we reserve the right to charge an investigation fee of not less than £35 to cover the cost of our investigating the position. We can offset this amount due from other sums that may be due to you for refunds etc.
For full details of your rights under the Regulations, please contact your Citizens Advice Bureau or a Solicitor.
UK, EU and Jersey. The prices shown are inclusive of any value added tax or sales tax. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered up or down, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax or sales tax. The current price will be shown when you place your order. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling.
Bosom Buddies Sports Wear Vouchers
You can present the Voucher Code in full or part payment for goods purchased online at www.bosombuddiessportswear.com. Exclusions apply.
All orders for products are subject to availability.
Bosom Buddies Sports Wear take great care with the colours used in the collections. The limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your screen may mean a slight variation. Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions are accurate. However, specifications may change.
If you do have a complaint please write to Bosom Buddies Sports Wear, 26 Fountain Street, Nailsworth, Gloucestershire GL6 0BL. You may contact us at this address or by email through the contact section at bosombuddiessportsbras.co.uk or call us on 01453 833733. Bosom Buddies Sports Wear welcomes and learns from complaints. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
Customer Ratings And Reviews
By submitting any content to Bosom Buddies Sports Wear, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and have not copied the content from any third party;
- All content that you post is accurate;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party’s copyright, trademark, or privacy;
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, racially or religiously biased or offensive, contains obscene language, or is threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files. For any content that you submit, you grant Bosom Buddies Sports Wear a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, we reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Bosom Buddies Sports Wear, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Bosom Buddies Sports Wear, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Bosom Buddies Sports Wear may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
If any of this information changes we will tell you by updating the terms and conditions at www.bosombuddiessportsbras.co.uk. These terms and conditions are correct at the time of going online.
Our agreement with you is based upon English law and the laws applicable to this agreement are the laws of England and Wales.
Made to Measure Items Terms & Conditions
Please check your measurements using our measuring guides to ensure that the correct sizes are ordered. All products are to fit the measurements you have provided and are made to order and orders cannot therefore be cancelled or altered once the order has been placed.
As all items are made to order, cancellation is not possible once the order has been placed. This is due to the products’ bespoke nature.
We aim to despatch all items within 14 working days of the order being placed. We will email you when your products are despatched. Delivery is by post at a cost of £2.00 per order. Delivery is usually during business hours. For certain areas such as Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, delivery will take an extra day. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Products are all made to order so can only be returned if faulty, or not made to the specification given. If you wish to arrange for goods to be returned, please contact customer services on 01453 833733.
If the products are is considered faulty by Bosom Buddies Sports Wear we will at our discretion either rectify the problem or offer a full refund and you will incur no return postage costs. If the returned goods are found not to be faulty a fee for carriage will be charged at £9.95 per order (to include collection and re-delivery) and the goods will be returned to you with no credit being made to your account or refund given.
All products are subject to availability. Availability is usually advised when placing an order but if this is not possible we will advise of any delay as soon as possible. Usage All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend using any products in a business or public environment.